- Audio/video call between multiple users that does not require all to take a call
- Tetra Card Master - my first android game released
- Clockworkd with monit and capistrano
- Deploy rails + ember app with capistano
- Second part of post about passing encrypted data from android client to rails server
Inspired by Dmytro Danylyk post about using sourceSets to have deep project structure in android, i’ve written small gradle plugin to automate this task.
Short snippet how to load hi-res icon of the app by its package name.
Plugin will upload apk to distribution system after building release artifact.
- Android app that handle new posts in Facebook groups based on keywords
Its quite small article about reading custom attributes from theme in Activity code.
One of my projects require to display sticky headers like Android Contacts app do on Android Lollipop.
- Tracking outbound links on Jekyll blog
Always was curious how to manage android keystore sertificates for multiple apps, either generate separate keystore file each time, or just use multiple alias in the same keystore.
Google has deprecated the function “getRecentTasks” of “ActivityManager” class. Now all it does is to get the list of apps that the current app has opened. But if you are writing app that “locks” access to specific apps with password or any other protection methods, you still need to be able to get top most activity/package to react accordingly to user changing current app and for example show your overlay.
Working on remote logging system for android, I faced up with Google require not to send user information to remote system, as this violates section 4.3 of the Developer Distribution Agreement.
One of my projects has a lot of flavors, and each flavor has different keystore to sign with. As a result it has very long build.gradle project file. As each flavor need defining separate singningConfig and defining flavor signing on release buildType